Trade Association Websites
Why use Strategies for your Trade Association or Membership website?
We have over 15 years experience developing websites and powerful solutions with some of the UK's largest Trade Associations and membership organisations .
Trade Association & Membership Organisation Websites
Strategies is pleased to announce the launch of its new trade association and membership organisation website software - "MemberWeb".
The product has been specifically designed to manage the needs of trade associations, special interest groups and general membership organisations. The MemberWeb product is delivered with a number of "core" modules with additional "optional" modules that can be added to the core system as per the client's requirements.
The product has been design, programmed and fully-tested here in the U.K by our team of in-house web application developers.
We have worked with a number of the UK's largest trade associations for the last 20 years across key sectors including Aerospace, Motoring, Security, Defence and Space. These relationships and projects have provided us with a unique insight into how to best deliver functional websites for these types of membership organisations. Memberweb is completely modular allowing organisations to pick and choose the elements of functionality that best suit their organisation and overall objectives.
We deploy MemberWeb as a standalone, hosted system ready to be integrated into an existing OR new website. Many of our trade association and membership organisation clients choose to have us redesign their website in conjunction with a roll-out of MemberWeb. Our designers are expert in creating clean, modern and functional web designs for trade association and membership organisations.
As part of a new trade association and membership organisation website project wer typically supply:
- Website design
- Website development and build
- Full integration With "MemberWeb" and your chosen modules
- Data migration from your existing website or membership CRM package
MemberWeb's modular design allows for the addition of functionality as a client's needs grow. The core list of modules deliver the central "Member Lounge" type functionality whilst the optional modules deliver varied and extended functionality to suit your needs. We will demonstrate and discuss each module with you allowing you to make an informed decision for your organisation before any project commences.
- Website content management system
- Member company database with multiple locations
- Users database
- Powerful access control system allowing access based on membership type, company or specific user
- Registration and approval system
- User preferences for their dashboards, alerts and more
- Newsletters email system
- Members directory with extensive functionality including powerful free-text search, mapping technology and capability & market taxonomies
- Industry events
- Press events diary
- Industry news
- Members news
- Groups & committee database with secure access by permission to related group documentation and events
- Document library with ecommerce functionality allowing members to buy both posted and online documentation and reports
- Technical circulars document library
- Business opoortunities module with automated alerts based on capbility and market
- Room booking system
Our web application developers have over 20 years experience designing and developing online applications. If your trade association or membership organisation has a specific requirement for a bespoke module just let us know. We can work with you to prototype and develop your new module and then before bolting it into your new MemberWeb powered website.
Having worked in this arena for over 20 years we have a great deal of experience migrating company and user data from existing websites and membership CRMs. We have experience working with a number of different platorms, technologies and databases and will be able to devise a data migration plan that suits your needs and situation. The aim is to always be as efficient and complete as possible with the migration of company, user and access control data from your existing system.
MemberWeb is delivered as a fully-hosted, managed solution. We will build, deploy and then full host your website and membership lounge for you potentially lowering your own hardware and software maintenance costs. You can read more about our secure hosting services online here.